Happy Mother's Day! Today is my very first mother's day, and the three of us went for a really nice walk today up to Second Cup. It was the first time we took her out, and I gotta say, it was wonderful to get out of the house. We bundled Caitlin up really well because it was a little cool, and she honestly looked like she was going out in a snowstorm - talk about paranoid parents! I never thought I'd wish this, but the best mother's day gift I could get today, is for my little one to poo. She hasn't gone since we left the hospital (Tuesday night) so I'm wishing today is the day. Forget the flowers, my fingers are crossed for a bowel movement :)
And we hit a milestone last night - Caitlin is now one week old. I can't believe how quickly it's gone by! Before we know it, she'll be a month. All we have to master now is sleeping through the night. Otherwise, Mike and I are getting pretty comfortable with her, and I think she's getting comfortable with us too.

2 comments:
One week old? One month old? Try to imagine how you'll feel when she has a baby! It goes waaaaay too fast.
Glad to hear she finally took the Browns to the Superbowl, as G-Diddy would say. Maybe she'll sleep better now.
Happy Mother's day!!!
I hope she feels better soon too. Just to help you relax more Sar.
I miss you at work.
Janin
Post a Comment