Caitlin is our ray of sunshine and I love her dearly, but being a new mom is completely exhausting and extremely emotional. I find myself crying for no reason, other than the fact I'm lacking on sleep. So I now have a new outlook about looking after a baby. And rather than posting pictures of my little girl today, I wanted to take a moment to thank my mom for everything she's done.
Mom, I love you.
I now know just how difficult it would have been to have two newborns and a toddler in tow. I thought I could empathize before, but now that I'm living the lifestyle of a new mom, I don't know how you did it! But the three of us turned out to be great kids, and we each have such wonderful memories of our childhood. I hope that I'll be just as good as raising Caitlin as you were for us. Thank you for everything - words can't honestly express how lucky we were to have you as our diaper changer, our caregiver, our best friend and our mom.

1 comment:
Sarah, I absolutely loved the comments you made to and about your Mom. They were very touching and made me think of my Mom. I can only 'think the thoughts you shared' and hope that Mom hears them too. Keep up the good work and yes, you are going to be as good a Mom as your Mom after all you come from great stock. Well Done
Post a Comment