Of course, she loves all of them... particularly the gym class because she's definitely a climber and always gravitates to the house with slide :) I just love her scrunched up smile!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Tumble Tots
I enrolled Caitlin in a few classes this winter to occupy some time during the snowy months. There is sing songs/dancing class at the library, swimming on Saturday monrings, and the other is a tumble tots gym class for under 2.
Of course, she loves all of them... particularly the gym class because she's definitely a climber and always gravitates to the house with slide :) I just love her scrunched up smile!!
She has such fine hair, that for the entire hour we're there, she looks like a mad scientist.
Peek-a-boo!
Oh yes, her favourite thing other than the house with the slide? A tractor! Beep beep!
She even thinks sitting in the trunk is awesome :) Such an easy girl to please!

The class wraps up with lots of bubbles!
Of course, she loves all of them... particularly the gym class because she's definitely a climber and always gravitates to the house with slide :) I just love her scrunched up smile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment