Anyway, the bath treatment seems to be the only thing that truly takes the edge off it for her, I know it gets pretty painful. The powder just gets mixed into warm bath water instead of soap, and your little one sits in it for 20 minutes. So with 20 minutes to kill, I took some fun shots of her in her milk bath:
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Colloidal Oatmeal
My saving grace these days is Aveeno Oatmeal Colloidal Bath. Caitlin gets terrible bum rashes as a result of eating sweets (whether it be candy - which she hardly ever has, or even juice - again, an infrequent treat).
Anyway, the bath treatment seems to be the only thing that truly takes the edge off it for her, I know it gets pretty painful. The powder just gets mixed into warm bath water instead of soap, and your little one sits in it for 20 minutes. So with 20 minutes to kill, I took some fun shots of her in her milk bath:

I was taking so many pictures that she even tried to convince me that she needed a turn with my camera. I don't think so!!

Anyway, the bath treatment seems to be the only thing that truly takes the edge off it for her, I know it gets pretty painful. The powder just gets mixed into warm bath water instead of soap, and your little one sits in it for 20 minutes. So with 20 minutes to kill, I took some fun shots of her in her milk bath:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment