Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Purchase

Mike and I bought Caitlin a new car seat earlier this week! After much researching, we landed on the Britax Marathon. I'd heard many things about this particular seat so after a night researching it on the computer and very sore eyes, we decided to get it. Bonus on getting it during boxing week sales! Woo hoo!

Caitlin had fun playing with the box. I'm sure she'd rather make a fort with it...

Here is daddy buckling her in and adjusting all the ropes and pulleys.

She sure is comfortable in her new seat - now she can look out the window as we travel along.

But that also means that I don't have to carry her around in a carrier when we go into a store... she gets to sit in shopping carts now! This was her first trip out as a big girl - to Longo's! She LOVED being able to check everything out.

No comments: