Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Not My Caitlin

Mike and I suspect our little sweetheart is teething... she's been more irritable, cries when she wakes up from her naps, isn't smiling as much, and generally looks like she's really uncomfortable.

My heart breaks for her because other than Tylenol to help her sleep (which I don't like to give often), there isn't much I can do to make her feel better. Chilled teething rings seem to work, but because she's been super clingy, cuddling is the other option and she seems to love this. Funny how mama's shoulder makes everything seem better :)

I'm so not used to this side of her - she's such a happy, giggly, smiley baby! Hopefully this won't last too long.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hey! Try the Camilia - Teething stuff by Boiron. It helped a lot for Gabe.

Sarah and Mike said...

I'll have to check that stuff out - thanks Dana!