Thursday, January 28, 2010
Tooth Alert!
Caitlin has something sharp sticking out of her bottom gum! It's on the right side, and so far there only seems to be one coming in. I can't actually see anything yet other than a slight depression in her gum, but I can definitely feel it. I discovered it while sitting at Second Cup with my mommy group this afternoon, and she (as usual) was chomping away at my fingers... and suddenly, there was something sharp! She has me beat - I was 13 months when I started getting my first pearly whites; but she'll be 9 months next week. Woo hoo! Teeth!
As for more updates (because I was terrible this week at updating my blog), here is what she's been up to:
She's been crawling around and discovering more and more in her environment... specifically the door stoppers. BOING! I keep telling her she can't eat them, but she doesn't listen.

She likes to kneel and stand at the side of her crib - she even likes to dangle her legs out :)

Daddy put together a riding car that converts to a push car for when she is standing. She sure loves to sit on it... she can only push herself backwards though! And she rips off the trunk to gnaw on it...


And last but not least, I think she is figuring out what MAMA means - she has been saying it for quite some time now, but she now says it when she wants me! I am sure this little novelty will wear out pretty quickly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I knew it! I told you I saw teeth just under the surface, last weekend.
It's weird though - I can't actually see any??! I can feel them though which is neat. I hear they start like this, then disappear for a bit, and then cut through. I wonder how long it will take for this first one...
With you, I would see a tooth in the morning, get all excited and tell everyone. By the afternoon, there was no sign of the tooth and people would look at me like I was making it up! This went on for a week or more until you cut one at the bottom and one at the top. Much like a Jack O' Lantern.
That's kind of like her right now - I can feel it and we're all excited, but no visible signs of it whatsoever!
Post a Comment