Monday, April 04, 2011

Baby #2 Pics!

Mike and I went for our 18-week ultrasound this afternoon (although I'm further ahead than that right now... we think I'm about 20-21 weeks). And we got some great pics! We of course didn't want to find out the sex, so let the speculation begin!

Here our little babe is waving hello:

Sucking his/her thumb:

Touching his/her face:

Our little one was actually facing down the whole time, so it took a bit of work on the technician's behalf in order to get good shots - here is how it really looked (spine up). The black spot in the middle is the heart; you can see the different chambers:

But we did get a neat shot of him/her turned to the side facing the camera:

Typically they only give you 4-5 pictures, but our tech threw in a few extra shots of fingers and arms:

And some others of the legs and bum:

Kicking!

It sure is amazing what they are able to see nowadays. We sure are excited to meet our new little munchkin!

No comments: