Sunday, April 24, 2011
Hoppy Easter!
Caitlin came downstairs this morning to find special treats from the Easter bunny :)
Her favourite movie is Bambi, so the best gift of the day large stuffed Thumper and a Bambi figurine set. But don't get me wrong, chocolate followed closely in second!
Once we finished the egg hunt, Mike and I showed Caitlin how to dye eggs for Easter. I'm sure she's thinking 'This is going to be so much fun!!'
First step: fill the cups with the coloured dye, and carefully watch an almost 2-year old try to be patient as they change colour...
Wow, it worked!!
Next step: set them out to dry...
Are they ready yet? Better check!
Yep! Better squish them against my face to be sure...
Great pictures Caitlin! Your eggies look fantastic :)
And I know you enjoyed dyeing them as much as we did helping you!
Lastly... egg salad sandwiches!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment