Caitlin and I made a trip downtown today to visit her Uncle Graham! I told her this morning we were going to see him, and she couldn't stop talking about him the entire drive down :)
Except when she finally saw him, she played shy - she would only smile! Who is this little girl?! We weaved our way through the St. Lawrence Market and she warmed up; here she is introducing him to her Bambi...

And the three of them together :)

We then went for lunch at a restaurant on Front St., and Caitlin begged him to draw a dinosaur while we waited for lunch.

And here he is, Trogdor!

After we finished, I ran to the washroom quickly and came back to find the two of the colouring again - Caitiln clearly thinks he's a good artist :)

I interrupted her colouring-fest for another picture... don't think she was too impressed but humoured me regardless:

She sure had fun with her Uncle, and enjoyed reading her new book - thanks for the gift Graham!
Here she is on the way home, not 5 minutes after we dropped him off :)

Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment