He can be such a serious little boy; we played toys, tickled and even ended on some tummy time. And the endearing look I get?!
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Adam Time
With Caitlin enjoying some last minute colouring time in the kitchen before being whisked up to bed, Adam got some one-on-one attention in the living room.
He can be such a serious little boy; we played toys, tickled and even ended on some tummy time. And the endearing look I get?!
Afterwards, I let him frolic on his special blanket that daddy bought him when we found out he was 'on the way'. A super-soft blankie with froggies on it.
And the wiggling helped work a little something out of his belly. There's the smile!
He can be such a serious little boy; we played toys, tickled and even ended on some tummy time. And the endearing look I get?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment