He's going through the night and has multiple long naps during the day. He has become more aware of his surroundings and when he's overtired, has recently shown a preference for sleeping in his car seat. So if I've missed my 'window' in getting him to sleep in his crib, I'll pop him in the car seat, bounce him around for 5-10 minutes, then let him snooze on the the kitchen table or in the front room. Not the greatest solution, but it at least he gets some form of rest...
Monday, November 28, 2011
Sleeping Soundly
Adam is such a sweet boy and we really feel lucky that he's such a great sleeper.
He's going through the night and has multiple long naps during the day. He has become more aware of his surroundings and when he's overtired, has recently shown a preference for sleeping in his car seat. So if I've missed my 'window' in getting him to sleep in his crib, I'll pop him in the car seat, bounce him around for 5-10 minutes, then let him snooze on the the kitchen table or in the front room. Not the greatest solution, but it at least he gets some form of rest...
But no matter what, he's a happy camper!
Especially after he's had a good nappy :)
He's going through the night and has multiple long naps during the day. He has become more aware of his surroundings and when he's overtired, has recently shown a preference for sleeping in his car seat. So if I've missed my 'window' in getting him to sleep in his crib, I'll pop him in the car seat, bounce him around for 5-10 minutes, then let him snooze on the the kitchen table or in the front room. Not the greatest solution, but it at least he gets some form of rest...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment