Adam just loves Mike. It's a blessing in disguise that daddy's home; no dad that I know gets to spend this much time with their infant, watching them grow and making an imprint when they're so young. They're little for such a short time which is why I chose to be a stay-at-home mom. So it's sweet to see them enjoy cuddle time. In fact, I think Adam and Mike have a special bond; for the first 12 days of Adam's life, Mike was the sole caregiver. And I think Adam remembers :)
Caitlin loves the dresses and outfits that grandma makes for her. Grandma comes down regularly to see great-grandma, so she stops by to try on new stuff; today, she happened to bring down a sweet little suit she made for Adam. It didn't fit - not surprisingly he is above the size range. It was adorable nonetheless, but he was busting at the seams. He did have his kenora jamamas on underneath (hence the hoser feet sticking out!) but he was happy enough to model it :)
After my parents left, Adam played on the floor and Caitlin decided to join him. It's so sweet to watch them interact with one another.
Look mom, we're playing nicely!
Just before she got up to do her own thing, she wanted one more picture with her little brother :)
He was then able to give his undivided attention to his new favourite toy, the doggy. He likes to chew the hands - he's definitely starting to teethe, but luckily isn't bothered by them yet.
And when Caitlin returned for some more silly playtime, he was eager to chew on her hands too!
I cringed watching him do this knowing she has dirty toddler hands, but it was so cute to watch them fool around I had to let it slide. It didn't stop me from wiping his hands and face afterwards though; we've been so sick this season that any preventative measure needs to be taken. This winter has totally turned me into a germaphobe! I can't wait for the summer to come because there honestly hasn't been one full week where we've all been well. Someone in this house has been sick at one point or another since the beginning of December. Ugh.
Caitlin is just full of hugs :)
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment