I've been on an indoor herb garden kick lately. Now that I have the space in our new home/kitchen to have homegrown herbs, I've been on the hunt to find a bakers rack to display my green thumb. And I found the perfect unit at Ikea, along with the planters, so we did a trip down there today for lunch and a quick shopping spree that will hopefully result in deliciously seasoned meals.
First stop, the Ikea cafeteria for the lunch specials! It's a great place for anyone on pogey to enjoy a nice meal out :)
Today's deal of the day was fish and chips. One of Caitlin's favourites, and an easy sell to get her to eat. Thank you Ikea - this is about the only pleasant experience you have to offer!
Adam was of course asleep when we arrived, snuggled tightly in his car seat. Afternoon bud!
You woke up just in time for have lunch with us :)
Caitlin eventually gobbled up everything – the promise of playing in the activity centre was a good motivator.
All aboard!
With time wearing on, and naps fast approaching, we moved onto locating the sought-after bakers rack and planters for my herb garden. For being such a good little listener today and having a great lunch, we treated her to an ice cream. All snuggled up in the shopping cart!
You don't know what you’re missing buddy. I'm glad your fingers will suffice until you catch on :)
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment