Adam discovered his tongue the other day and won't keep it in his mouth anymore!
Rock on baby!
And then after he sticks it out, he laughs about it for a good minute :)
Okay. I'm tired now.
Maybe just one more silly dance...
This is so much fun!
Adam soon crashed after all the excitement. As he napped, Caitlin and daddy went in the backyard to build a snow fort.
Caitlin entertained daddy with many songs...
...while daddy moved the packing snow into a discernable fortress. Thumbs up dad!
Emergency snow angel! It was cute to watch her try and make it while cold, wet snow fell in her face :)
As daddy finished up the fort, she decided to eat some snow. That's fine, so long as it isn't yellow.
Snow fort's done!
She successfully threw snowballs at daddy from behind the fortress wall :)
Back to eating snow.
At one point, she even asked me very nicely if she could sleep in her snow fort. If she had better sleeping habits, I might've said yes, but unfortunately, I had to disappoint. I promise sweetie, when the warmer weather comes, we'll have a campout instead!
Adam's food update: he tried oatmeal cereal today and loved it!
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment