It's nice not having to give her this particular bottle - she seemed to be the least interested in this one (which is why I dropped it first). We just go straight to lunch now, and I've introduced homo milk in the formula's place. Except it isn't 4oz for 4oz. It's more like 1oz for 4oz; she doesn't seem to like homo milk. But I'll keep introducing it in hopes she takes to it. She sure loves water though - she'll toss her milk sippy to the side and say 'wa wa'...
But she acts like she has even more energy now - she and daddy were playing with mega blocks and Caitlin decided to be a ham for the camera; she stuck her tongue through one piece so she could carry it around while she crawled...
She has such a bizarre sense of humour... just like her mom :)

No comments:
Post a Comment