Caitlin attended her first birthday party yesterday! Her friend, Dani, turned 1 and had all her chums over to an indoor playground for an afternoon of fun in the balls, pizza and cake.
Here she is chilling in the giant vat of balls.
She looked so pretty in her party dress :) This was my first attempt at a smocked dress - I stitched the panel well before I was even pregnant, and my mom surprised me by putting the dress together so our little munchkin could wear it!
I know I haven't mentioned it yet, but Caitlin absolutely LOVES pizza - not only did she eat most of daddy's piece, she ate all the cheese and olives off mine too! What a little turkey!
Here's the birthday girl herself enjoying some delicious cake - Happy 1st Dani! I can't believe it will be Caitlin's turn next weekend!!
Of course, Caitlin had to do one last trip down the slide before we left...
Needless to say, she was conked right out in the car ride home.
Highschool sweethearts that live and breathe for their kids. Love cottaging in Muskoka, dinner parties with good friends and have a great appreciation for the outdoors... and each other :)
No comments:
Post a Comment