Friday, April 23, 2010

Schedule

I've been wanting to post a note about Caitlin's schedule for a while, but it got off-track for a bit when she was teething. It seems to have worked itself out again, so here's a snapshot into our day.

I truly had NO idea what it was like to have a baby before she came along, and I had NO concept whatsoever on how scheduled the days are:

7:30am - wake up
8:00am - 6oz bottle
8:15am - playtime
8:40am - breakfast (Cheerios/Nutrios, fruit, yogurt)
9:00am - playtime
9:40am - nap
11:00am - wake up/playtime
12:00pm - 4oz bottle
12:15pm - playtime
12:30pm - lunch (meat, veggies, cracker/cookie)
1:00pm - playtime
1:30pm - nap
2:15pm - wake up/playtime
4:00pm - 4oz bottle
4:15pm - playtime
4:30pm - snack (mum mum/cookie)
4:45pm - playtime
6:00pm - dinner (meat, veggies, carb, fruit)
6:30pm - playtime
7:00pm - bath
7:15pm - sleep routine (change, massage, story time, goodnight animals)
8:00pm - 6oz bottle
8:30pm - bed time

Whew... that's it in a nutshell. AND I ONLY GET 1/2 THE PAYCHECK NOW!!

PS: Her morning nap returned, as did the need for rocking. The two day break I had was quite nice though!

No comments: