She gets up around 7:30/8:00am, I open the curtains in her room and she jumps up and down asking if it's sunny outside - and it usually is which puts a great big smile on her face :). Then we go into the change room (the future baby's room) to get dressed, and head downstairs to get some breaky. Sometimes she'll watch a show in her playroom while I have a quick shower, but that's only if I time it so Caillou is on...
This is her finishing her breakfast in the family room. She more or less eats every meal at the table, so it's a nice treat when she gets to eat on the couch beside mommy.
When she's done, it's either outside play time, or head out to play with Dani at her house or a playground. Most of the moms in our mommy group are pregnant again, and we're all due within weeks of each other. I'm so excited to have our weekly gatherings again!

No comments:
Post a Comment