Last year, I took Caitlin on my own because Mike had to work. I quickly realized that I had my hands full balancing a 1-year old (who kept trying to eat unwashed strawberries, as well as hay, dirt balls, etc.), while of trying to fill up our buckets with the delicious red berries. She ended up getting a bad stomach bug last year shortly after our visit to the farm, and suspected the unwashed strawberries to be the culprit. So needless to say, I was quite happy that daddy was able to join us this year. With my growing belly, I was already straining to bend over and pick strawberries let alone play chase, so he was in charge of her. Read ahead to see the predictable result!
Our little helper was great at picking them...
We had such a fun morning, we thought we'd treat our little munchkin to lunch at the Donkey Store (aka Jack Astor's). She was so excited to have fish and chips!
No comments:
Post a Comment