Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No Splashing Here

I told Caitlin this morning while I was getting her dressed that we were going to do a trip to the splash pad in town so she and Dani could play in this gorgeous weather we've been having. She was so excited!

But it didn't quite turn out how I expected... Dani loved the water and was happy as a clam getting all wet.

But the water was pretty cold, so Caitlin wasn't exactly interested in getting soaked.

In fact, she tried to catch water in her bucket by standing as far away as possible, not setting foot away from the sidewalk... and successfully stayed completely dry.

Then she decided she'd just watch Dani from the grassy knoll.

Way to participate Caitlin! Good thing you like the slides and swings, they were my saving grace after the splash pad was a bust!

Nonetheless, she had a great nap. When she woke up, she was all smiles...

And pretended to be a lion. Rrarrr!

No comments: