Friday, November 13, 2009

Best Friends

Caitlin's friends came for a visit yesterday!

I hosted our Thursday mommy group this week - we met at the Early Years Centre and really hit it off. It's neat to see each of them grow and discover things week by week, but I really enjoy chatting about what the babes are doing, and tips from those that are just a tad older than her.

They were all so well behaved so I thought it would be fun to capture all the girls sitting together (poor Caleb was catching some zzz's upstairs and missed out on the action).

It sure was funny trying to position them - here are some 'outtakes'.

But when Caleb woke up, he wanted to put the moves on Caitlin. Maybe he just waited because he didn't want a big audience...

5 comments:

Deb said...

The 'Cute' meter just went in to the red zone!

Sarah and Mike said...

Thanks mom! I know, they're all so funny - each has such a different personality :)

It's neat to think you did this with me (the mom group thing) and honestly, I have no idea how you managed it with the twins later and me still in diapers!!

Becky said...

Oh wow...so so cute! I can't believe that Caleb and Caitlyn are so close in size!! Way too cute!

Becky said...

oops...I mean Caitlin...silly me :)

Sarah and Mike said...

I know :) Caitlin's quite long, but Caleb's got the girth around his tummy - hehehe!

BTW Becky - I sent you an email to your work, but it was after you probably left for the day. All I have to say is Eeeeeeee!!!!! I'm so excited for you two!!