Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Monkey Business

Caitlin is really rolling around now. If you put her on the floor, she'll roll onto her tummy, then onto her back and then onto her tummy again... and continue this until she's on the other side of the room!

And here is how I found her yesterday morning. She slept in the middle of the crib but when she woke up, our little monkey worked her way to the end where where her little Peter Rabbit plush toy was.

I caught you monkey!

So I moved Peter Rabbit to the other end to see what she would do... the blanket suddenly became more interesting.

She also tries to turn on her aquarium by banging the big orange button with either her feet or her hands. The batteries happen to be dead, but I'm sure if she had her way, she would watch the fishies swim all night long.

No comments: