Okay director of WHO... we give in to your media scare tactics....
We both got the H1N1 shot, and our munchkin will be getting one too. We just have to wait a month after her regular immunizations to get it; she'll be due just before Christmas.
I really did it for my piece of mind. Although I don't buy into the flu shot (and was super hesitant on getting this one for MANY MANY reasons), I've been so paranoid about people kissing, touching or even breathing on her that I needed to get it to set my mind at ease. I'd rather be safe than sorry, so we got it to protect her.
The needle itself was no big deal, and although I've heard that there can be a lot of side effects from migraines to dizziness and flu symptoms, we've had nothing more than a slightly sore arm.
I suspect the paranoia about everything it built up, but at least we're ready, so I'm glad we did it.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment