Here's a sneak peek...
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Pretty Cards
So I've finished making Caitlin's 1st birthday cards, and I popped them in the mail this morning. I can't believe how quickly her 1st birthday has come! I've been getting choked up at silly stuff - like a goofy little poem that I put inside her card. I have a feeling I'm going to cry when we sing her Happy Birthday :)
Here's a sneak peek...
I ended up doing a few different versions (only because as I was finishing up, I ran out of paper!). The first one is a bit more detailed because it flips open and has more decoration inside whereas the other ones are just a front/back card.
Here's a sneak peek...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
See, I told you it goes by fast. Too fast!!
I know - I keep saying it, but I really can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were being discharged with a little baby I had know idea what to do with.
Now she's just bigger :)
I got mine yesterday morning! I liked the poem by the way and the cards are too-cute.
I'll be phoning this weekend to RSVP, btw.
-Graham-
Post a Comment