As for the weekend, Mike and I headed to our northern escape which I am really REALLY looking forward to... and am already counting down until our truck is packed. Every year my family has a great big celebration with friends, and this year is no different (except on top of all the guests & dogs, now there's a baby thrown in the mix!). I just hope that Caitlin's routine doesn't get too thrown off from being in a new environment.
In getting ready for the weekend, we stopped by Walmart last night to buy some Similac for poopy pants (the ready-made kind so we don't have to worry about boiling water while up there; one less thing to do), and there was a beautiful rainbow outside! Not only could you see it in it's entirety from side to side, you could also see the second rainbow above it. Too bad Caitlin didn't quite understand what we were talking about, but I got a sweet pic nonetheless.
Also, our little girl is only 8 weeks old, but she's drooling like crazy. Could she be teething already? Probably not, but she just loves blowing bubbles and soaking our shirts when we hold her on our shoulder. I'll have to look into when we can expect teeth because she may get them early... which must be from Mike's side because I think I was a late bloomer with mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment