Friday, July 31, 2009

Hanging Out

We stopped by the mall again yesterday to get some fun clothes from Old Navy. They have such cute clothes for babies! I spent way too much, but when I showed Mike the haul, he agreed that we had to keep all the items because they're too adorable. Once they're washed, I'll take some pics and post the new attire.

I fed her while in there because I didn't want her getting too hungry, but because she's so nosey and has to see what everyone else is doing, she was much more interested in looking around.

The three of us went down to my work today to introduce her. It was nice because we all went for lunch and I got to catch up. Man, I don't miss work at all - it's going to be so hard going back. I still have quite a while yet though.

Here we are trying on a hoser hat tonight that our friends got us. I think she liked it, eh?!

And I don't know if I'll still feel this way tomorrow, but I've settled on letting her suck her fingers. It makes her happy and it ends up being a bigger battle to switch from her mitts to the menamo. I'll keep pulling them out, but she's so persistent!

4 comments:

Dana said...

So, All I have to say is no one ever died from sucking their fingers - choose your battles! haha Does she like the soothie soothers? Do you? Can't believe how big she is getting.

Sarah and Mike said...

I know, she's growing like a weed! I saw your profile pic on Skype, that's too funny both she and Gabe have an identical teddy bear/basket picture! Too cute :) She LOVES the soothies, and it was good timing too because she stopped taking the other ones! She still likes her fingers more though... oh well. The soothies are a godsend because I use them when I'm putting her down - they help settle her.

Dana said...

I find the soothies are better as it is one piece - you don't have the silicone part and the pastic part - so no areas for bacteria to get in and fester.
I love the superstore photo place, so much cheaper and they do whatever type of shots you want. I need to get Gabe in again.

Sarah and Mike said...

That's right - actually I never thought about bacteria getting into those crevaces. Good call! We went and bought a second package of the soothies shortly after I discovered she liked them :)