Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Napping with Mommy
On the nights where Caitlin decides she wants a bottle, I have noticed that she has trouble getting back to sleep after the next feed. So I have been bringing her into our bed after Mike leaves for work (so we both have lots of space to spread out) and have found that she sleeps like a log beside me... which is awesome because that means I get more sleep too. But this is only on occasion because I don't want her getting used to sleeping with mommy. Here she is all snuggled up :)
She also has had really grabby fingers as of late (so beware of hair and earrings!) - here she is holding onto her rattles and skirt for dear life.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
we did co-sleeping with Gabe and it was awesome. Got him out of it around 7 months though.
I really didn't want to start it - I have avoided it up until now which is not bad considering she's 12 weeks tomorrow, but she's going through a phase of not sleeping... and you gotta do what you gotta do!! :)
Post a Comment