Here are a few pictures from the visit:
Friday, July 03, 2009
Sock Mountain
I am a day late in posting this, but that's because I spent the entire day yesterday doing laundry (which Caitlin helped me with, except she fell asleep in the clean sock pile), feeding my little monster and getting ready for a long weekend trip to the cottage.
So now that I'm here in the Muskoka paradise, I wanted to thank Dana, Brad and little Gabe for coming to visit on Wednesday! Gabe turned a year old a few days after Caitlin was born, so this was their first visit. And he's such a little turkey! Too cute you guys :) And thank you both and Melissa & Kevin or all your gifts - I knew that her baby stuff was going to take over the house, but still can't get over just how much she has now!!
Here are a few pictures from the visit:


Everyone should be arriving at the cottage shortly, but the three of us and my parents are enjoying the quiet serenity before the clan arrives and the weekend begins :)
Here are a few pictures from the visit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment