We went to the Superstore on Saturday and got some pictures taken - we picked them up yesterday and they turned out to be great! I had to take pictures of the pictures in order to post them because my scanner is on the fritz...
She's getting so big :) Lately, she's been really drooling, I wonder if she's close to cutting her first tooth... I know it's not usually until 5-6 months, but every baby is different.
But she's definitely going through a growth spurt because she's eating 7-8 oz now whereas she was only about 4.5 oz before. And she's so vocal now! She is trying out all her high-pitch squeals when she talks to us. We're still on the verge of giggles, but when she laughs, it comes out like a cough - it's too funny. If she's sitting there looking at you and you smile at her, she'll smile right back with a gummy grin, it's TOO adorable! And when she sneezes, she thinks it's hilarious... same thing when even when she's sticking her fingers in her mouth and accidentally makes herself gag, she thinks it's the funniest thing ever. She's such a little ham :)
I can't believe it was 3 months ago already...

No comments:
Post a Comment