She's getting better and better at sitting up on her own... but don't let this picture lead you on - Mike took his hand away for a split second so I could snap a photo as she started teetering off to the side :)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Weekend Pictures
Mike and I had a wonderful anniversary - he brought dinner home from my favourite restaurant Chinook, and the 3 of us enjoyed a nice meal together while Caitlin kicked daddy's arm at the table and giggled about it :) And apparently it was our little muffin's idea to get me a dozen beautiful roses. Thank you sweetie!
We then spent the day yesterday up at Mike's aunt's place in Wasaga. We let our little munchkin sit in the grass for the first time, and I think she liked it! (She had fun grabbing fistfuls of grass blades...)
She's getting better and better at sitting up on her own... but don't let this picture lead you on - Mike took his hand away for a split second so I could snap a photo as she started teetering off to the side :)
Here are some other shots from the day, hanging out with mom and dad:



She's getting better and better at sitting up on her own... but don't let this picture lead you on - Mike took his hand away for a split second so I could snap a photo as she started teetering off to the side :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment