Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Super Baby

Caitlin is such a wonderful little girl - Mike and I are so lucky, and we couldn't have asked for more. She's so sweet; when she wakes up in the morning and cries, I go up to change her and give her a bottle. But as soon as she sees me walking into her room and I say 'Good Morning love', her sobs turn into a great big smile and she squeals and kicks her feet up in the air in excitement! I love it :)

She absolutely loves spending time with both of us. Her favourite position is being rocked back and forth with her tummy against you, but we're just starting to put her down when she's still awake. I want her to learn how to fall asleep on her own - and so far, so good. It's hard though because I love having her fall asleep in my arms just as much as she does, but I know it's important for her to know how to self-settle.

I think she must be going through some sort of a growth spurt at the moment because she was in 0-3 month sizes up until a few weeks ago, but she will be into 6-12 sizes very soon (mainly because she's so long). What a little weed!

And she just loves blasting off as super baby :)

No comments: