In addition to this big first, daddy, Caitlin and I also went out for dinner for the first time together last night, and it was a success! Of course we fed her right before we left so she was content... in fact, she fell asleep for most of the meal. It felt nice to gain a sense of liberty back :)
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
First Giggles!
Caitlin's delightful squeals turned into real giggles for the first time tonight! What a little sweetie :) I grabbed the camera just in time, and I caught them:
In addition to this big first, daddy, Caitlin and I also went out for dinner for the first time together last night, and it was a success! Of course we fed her right before we left so she was content... in fact, she fell asleep for most of the meal. It felt nice to gain a sense of liberty back :)
One other thing I've discovered she loves is the mirror - she's smitten with the pretty girl looking back at her!
She's such a happy little muffin :)
In addition to this big first, daddy, Caitlin and I also went out for dinner for the first time together last night, and it was a success! Of course we fed her right before we left so she was content... in fact, she fell asleep for most of the meal. It felt nice to gain a sense of liberty back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Not too sure who is giggling the most... you, Mike or Caitlin?
I know :) She really had us laughing!!
I don't know what's cuter - Caitlin or Mike laughing his big doctor Hibbert laugh beside her.
~Janina
Hahaha! I'm sure it was Dr. Hibbert that got her going!
Post a Comment