I decided to leave my last posting up a bit longer only because I wanted everyone to see her giggles rather than having the posting get lost in the archives. As my friend Natalie said, her laughter is pretty infectious!
Anyway, we did some fun stuff since my last update. On Friday, we went on our first 'family outing' to Centre Island. It was such a nice day, and we had fun walking around the island. We'll take her to Centreville when she's a bit bigger of course, but it was nice to go out and enjoy some new scenery.
Here we are on the ferry:


And here we are stopping for a snack, walking along the boardwalk, and going to see the pier:




We had a nice bath yesterday too, and no matter what time it is... it's always time for fingers!!
2 comments:
You should have given a call when you were on the island. I was off work at about 4 pm and I could have met you (as I'm already downtown).
You could have come with us to Taste Of The Danforth... I'm sure Caitlin would have loved a Gyro from Alexandros... :)
-Graham-
We were totally going to call because we were going to go to Taste of the Danforth, but we didn't get off the island until after 7:30pm (so we went to the Boardwalk for some ribs and booted it home instead). I'll make another trip though and come for a visit :)
Post a Comment