Here is my little nugget looking to me for reassurance as a big giant parachute with balls was tossed up and down as we all sang a song... I guess she didn't expect all the commotion!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Favourite Toque
So the Early Years Learning Centre was fun yesterday, except all the moms were way older than me. Most were 40+ and their babies were closer to a year old, so there wasn't anyone I had a lot in common with. I'm going to go a few workshops they have (like 'Introducing Solids' and 'Positive Discipline') in September just to see what they're like. Maybe there will be younger moms at those ones?
Here is my little nugget looking to me for reassurance as a big giant parachute with balls was tossed up and down as we all sang a song... I guess she didn't expect all the commotion!
I'm sure she still got a lot out of the experience - she seemed pretty stimulated by all the other people. I think she liked the view from my lap the best.
Caitlin received a very nice gift from one of mommy's friends - what an adorable toque! So what it's August... it's damn cute!
And she had a very special message for her god-mom:

Here is my little nugget looking to me for reassurance as a big giant parachute with balls was tossed up and down as we all sang a song... I guess she didn't expect all the commotion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment