Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Daddy's Delicious Digits
For some reason, Caitlin loves to suck on daddy's fingers. Mine not so much, but she stuffs his in her mouth like she's eating a hamburger or something! So not only does she get covered in drool (not out of the norm), daddy's fingers are all goobey too.

Catilin also had a visitor come by yesterday afternoon, and she was so gracious in sharing her crib, change table and her playmat! Here are the two new best friends - Caleb and Catilin:


It was neat having them side-by-side because that's when I really saw how long and lean she really is. I remember I was always the tallest in the class so maybe she's going to keep growing like a weed too. They were too cute together, and even though they're 7 weeks apart, I know they'll be best of friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute!
I've never seen Caleb awake actually.
~Janina
Post a Comment