Saturday, September 05, 2009
Caitlin, Meet Mr. Spoon
We just hung out yesterday afternoon, and I've noticed that no matter how I position her in the swing, she always seems to slide down to the furthest point and likes to push herself with her feet... what a weirdo!

Then we made friends with Mr. Spoon last night. I was talking to another mom and she mentioned that she started her little guy on rice cereal at 4 months, vegetables at 5 months, then fruit at 6 months. Caitlin is already 4 months, but I have no idea if she can move food to the back of her throat yet (an indication she's ready for solids). So we played around with the spoon and tested her drinking milk from it. It wasn't exactly productive, but it was hilarious to watch!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Caitlin, if you're going to play with Mr. Spoon, just remember that it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.
Post a Comment