Last but definitely not least, I got TIFF tickets!! Woo hoo! We're going to see two movies and I'm SO excited. I love going to the fesitval. Now to find someone to watch the munchkin...
Friday, September 04, 2009
Sneak Peek
We bought Caitlin a halloween costume! She's going to be a flower and here's a sneak peek at her trying on the feet (over top of her goldfish pajamas).
I also signed myself and a friend up for a Mother Goose class through the Early Years Centre. I'm excited to go and learn some songs/rhymes for her, and to also meet other moms. I would have liked to have signed up for more, but you can only register for 1 class per family.
Last but definitely not least, I got TIFF tickets!! Woo hoo! We're going to see two movies and I'm SO excited. I love going to the fesitval. Now to find someone to watch the munchkin...
Last but definitely not least, I got TIFF tickets!! Woo hoo! We're going to see two movies and I'm SO excited. I love going to the fesitval. Now to find someone to watch the munchkin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment