Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Polar Bear Express

It was quite chilly this afternoon when Caitlin and I went to the mothers group, so I decided to put on a light fleece outfit to keep her extra warm. She was so snugly!

Mike and I also went to 1 of 3 baptism preparation classes last night at the church. It was fun, and I am looking forward to the big day - it is just around the corner :) I started the invitations today and will put together a list of things to make for afterwards (snicky snacks and sammies).

Tomorrow we are going to another mom group to learn about Positive Discipline. It might come in handy sooner rather than later because she is extremely chatty -- and is turning into a screamer when we go into stores (screaming because she is laughing at how she can say MA MA MA MA MA and BA BA BA BA BA)...!

No comments: