And she looked so adorable! My mom made a gorgeous smocked dress, bonnet, bolero and even found matching pink pleather shoes. Everyone said she was a little beauty and so well behaved! One person even said that 'She now knows what a little cherub would look like!' Awww... Here she is all dressed up - I think she was more interested in playing with the sweet shoes though!
Monday, September 07, 2009
Wedding
We brought Caitlin to a wedding last night, and I have to say I was a little worried how the late night would affect her (her bedtime is usually around 7:30pm). Other than falling asleep in my arms during dinner and then having a little cry session on the way home, it went really well.
And she looked so adorable! My mom made a gorgeous smocked dress, bonnet, bolero and even found matching pink pleather shoes. Everyone said she was a little beauty and so well behaved! One person even said that 'She now knows what a little cherub would look like!' Awww... Here she is all dressed up - I think she was more interested in playing with the sweet shoes though!





Oh, and here's the video of her eating from a spoon from the other night. For some reason I wasn't able to upload it before, but it's hilarious!
And she looked so adorable! My mom made a gorgeous smocked dress, bonnet, bolero and even found matching pink pleather shoes. Everyone said she was a little beauty and so well behaved! One person even said that 'She now knows what a little cherub would look like!' Awww... Here she is all dressed up - I think she was more interested in playing with the sweet shoes though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment