Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rolling Over

Well I had a great birthday :) Mike threw me a really nice surprise party (with centrepieces and all!), and family and friends came for a nice BBQ. It was so sweet too - he and the little munchkin bought me some new hardware, a beautiful pair of earrings to match my wedding ring!

Something neat happened on Monday night - Caitlin rolled over from her back to her tummy all by herself! That's one step closer to crawling :) Funny thing - I had the camera and was shooting video and taking pictures of her, but she did it as I turned it off... what a little monkey! She did it again tonight, but again, the camera wasn't rolling at the time.

And she's really starting to notice and discover things - she LOVED the balloons at the surprise party Mike threw for me. She's still really talkative, saying 'mama' and blowing raspberries. We're working on 'dada', but that's a hard one to do - we'll see how long it takes our little genius!

No comments: