Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Words!

I know she's just babbling, but she's babbling 'mama'! It so exciting that she is discovering her voice - but she's going to be one chatty little girl :)

She started saying 'mama' on Thursday afternoon. Of course, Friday in the wee morning hours (around 4am), she woke up and was wide awake babbling and practicing her new found ability. It was cute listening to her through the monitor, but hopefully she'll continue to be cute more-so during the day!



Last night I went to the mall and left her with daddy to do the last feed and the sleep routine. Apparently she was wailing 'MAMA', and Mike said that I can't go out until she learns another word because it made him feel like crap :) Hehehe, he's such a great dad, and we are the only ones that know what 'mama' means - to her it's just another sound she's learned. But soon she'll figure it out!

No comments: