Sunday, November 29, 2009

X-Mas Parade

Mike and I took Caitlin to the first of many Christmas-related events last night... the Santa Claus Parade! And it's not just your everyday, run-of-the-mill parade; this one is Santa Under the Stars so it was an extra special night parade.

I'm not sure she knew what was going on but we bundled her up anyway, put on some cute reindeer antlers, and sat her on mommy's lap for a front-row view.

She watched the marching bands, the twirling batons and the neat floats with x-mas lights go by... and then of course, the man in red arrived!



Little does she know, she'll get to meet him first-hand next weekend :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Don't forget to tell Caitlin that if she wakes up Christmas Eve and see's Santa, his beard will burn! I was told that as a child and it scared the shit out of me. But hey, I didn't wake up!!