She's great at walking on her own and sticks to the sidewalk, but I decided that I could invest in a toddler leash just in case. I got a pretty one with a teddy bear thinking she'd like it… but no. She HATES it.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Bad Purchase
Caitlin has been going for a lot of walks around the neighbourhood as of late – she hasn't been sleeping well which is another post completely – but the short of it is we decided to take her for a walk after dinner to tire her out to see if that helps her have a better night.
She's great at walking on her own and sticks to the sidewalk, but I decided that I could invest in a toddler leash just in case. I got a pretty one with a teddy bear thinking she'd like it… but no. She HATES it.
Yet another return to Toys R Us I guess…
She's great at walking on her own and sticks to the sidewalk, but I decided that I could invest in a toddler leash just in case. I got a pretty one with a teddy bear thinking she'd like it… but no. She HATES it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment