Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Teef

Caitlin definitely has some teeth coming in... her sleep has been really disrupted lately and she's been a bit clingy too. I attributed the restless nights the past couple of weeks to a fourth tooth coming in on the top as well as the bottom (which now puts her at 8 total)... but I just discovered that she has two, possibly three molars coming in too! No wonder she feels like crap!

It's not surprising all she wants to do is cuddle and gnaw on things...

I noticed the molars when I was changing her - I was making her giggle to keep her occupied and when she opened her mouth to let out a big laugh, I saw the top has misshapen gums on both sides at the very back. They haven't erupted yet, but I could see the white shapes right beneath the gums. I got brave and decided to feel around, and that's when I also felt a depression on the bottom right side.

No comments: