We brought our special green bucket...
Friday, June 18, 2010
Strawberry Day
I took Caitlin strawberry picking yesterday morning!
We brought our special green bucket...
Plopped down in front of a berry bush, and started picking.
She definitely enjoyed the fruits of my labour!
But for some reason, she decided to eat dirt balls too. What a weird kid... there's delicious, sweet, juicy strawberries EVERYWHERE!!
So I took the dirt ball away and traded it for another strawberry to remind her.
I know she had a great time - her stained clothes, legs, fingers and face were evidence of it :)
Now to teach her how to make jam!
We brought our special green bucket...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brings back wonderful memories!
I know - but I doubt she'll remember this. I'll have to make the trip to a bum farm an annual tradition like we did :)
Post a Comment