Saturday, June 05, 2010

Real Vacation

Caitlin's passport arrived in the mail the other day (daddy and I are still waiting on ours though) - here is her official picture. I wonder if it will make the stoic border security giggle?!

And while we were on vacation last week at the cottage, we booked another vacation! We rented a condo in Cape Cod!

I'm so excited because we used to 'summer on the cape' when I was a kid (okay, that sounds a bit Kennedy-ish), and it will be fun to introduce Caitlin and Mike to it too :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is the best passport photo I have EVER seen!! Sooooo cute!!!!

Sarah and Mike said...

Thanks! I think it's pretty hilarious :) It was hard not to get her to smile because she grins when the camera comes out... so I fed her some snacks while he took pictures. Hence the clef palate look... she was chewing!