Thursday, June 03, 2010

Cottage Visit

Mike's had this past week off which is why I haven't posted in a little while. We enjoyed some time away up at the cottage, visiting with grandma & grandpa, Lucy and all the chippies. Caitlin had a fantastic time! (As did mommy & daddy - it was a nice break away from the routine :)

There was even a special little play table set-up just for our little munchkin... and she identified it immediately!

Grandpa took us for a boat ride - Caitlin's first!

She liked the boat, except she wasn't too keen on the life jacket...

Flashback to shopping for one at Canadian Tire - this was the first indication she wasn't exactly pleased with our new purchase.

She even tried to make an escape with the cart and no shoes while crying.

And although she didn't make it into the lake on this visit, she did go for a swim to beat the heat :) I think Lucy was a tad jealous because this baby of ours hijacked all the attention and good toys!

Grandma even busted out my old rocking horse which she loved...

And had a great time playing tunes on the xylophone. And of course, she tried the mallet on lots of other things too!

I didn't want to come home, and I don't think Caitlin did either. She had so much fun; even if it was just sitting around in fishy chairs, gnawing on different toys :)

No comments: