It was neat to see the dinosaurs in their new gallery:
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Day at the Museum
Mike and I took Caitlin to one of my favourite places growing up, the Royal Ontario Museum! Okay, I'm sort of a nerd and I secretly hope my little munchkin might share this same trait :)
It was neat to see the dinosaurs in their new gallery:
Caitlin thought it was pretty neat too :)
She's a pretty lucky girl; right outside her bedroom is a cast of this exact dinosaur, a ichthyosaurus... and I'm pretty sure she recognized it.
She learned that some dinosaurs were big...
But some were small too.
Not surprisingly, her favourite part was the natural world section where she searched trees for birds, learned about wildlife, went through the batcave, and looked at tons of fishies in aquariums!


This definitely won't be the last trip; we only got through a portion of the museum and she really enjoyed it... as did mommy and daddy!
It was neat to see the dinosaurs in their new gallery:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment