Monday, October 18, 2010
Pumpkin Farm
Mike and I took Caitlin to a pumpkin patch yesterday to pick out some jack-o-lanterns! Here's our cool babe walking with her daddy :)
She fed some sheep...
Said 'moo' to the cows...
Sat on the tractor - her new favourite thing...
And of course she wanted to ham it up :)
We also took her on a wagon ride into the pumpkin patch (and she acted like a goofball!)...
We saw lots of suitable candidates along the way.
It was such a beautiful day that we followed the path through the enchanted forest. We even left a love note to Peter Rabbit on the way :)
Caitlin is into running off without us; apparently I did this a lot when I was her age too. Payback time!
Maybe it's because she prefers to be carried :)

It was such a nice walk!
She even picked out a great looking pumpkin :)
Thanks for another fun trip to the pumpkin patch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment